RSS

No Longer Pink Beauty

Categories

Random Thoughts
powered by

My Blog

No Longer Pink Beauty

Its been a GREAT 6 months. Time has flown by and I can't thank God enough for the love and success that my business has drawn. I thank you ladies for your purchases and telling your friends. I started off as Pink Beauty Accessories.com but now feel that name has outgrown what I am trying to aim for. I therefore chose to pick a new name that I feel shows and tells exactly what I am about. Prettie-Gaudie. Transitioning over to the new website is hard work, but necessary.

14 Comments to No Longer Pink Beauty:

Comments RSS
christian louboutin replica on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 2:57 AM
After all, everybody at work or at home likes a nice cup of tea or coffee and thus this is something which is assured to be used on a daily basis.

Anonymous on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:26 PM
Reply to comment

The gift of pandora online Jewelry do a lot for you! on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 12:40 PM
Color rose gold become have a good reputation in Jewelry of issue in pandora jewelry . In several years , a Helmut Lang in European London found this elegant zircon . This is a major discovery, is the first founding of unprecedented purple platina hundreds of years. pandora sale in their country of origin is the only place in famous . cheap pandora

jewelry bracelets on Thursday, August 15, 2013 5:27 AM
I would like to voice my respect for your kindness giving support to men who absolutely need help with this particular situation. Your very own commitment to passing the solution around has been definitely interesting and has always made employees much like me to reach their pursuits. The valuable facts denotes much to me and substantially more to my peers. With thanks; from each one of us.

Plus size lingerie on Thursday, September 12, 2013 3:39 AM
Superb article, I really appreciated with it,This is nice to read and valuable for future, I really bookmark it, for further read.Thanks for sharing.I like it

www.fachowepisanie.pl on Thursday, November 07, 2013 11:41 PM
More intricate brands allow us to get hold of finally, the take or even the detail massaging about smallish shapes as well as agencement. In this stash you'll discover an array of products and solutions with regard to children

słuchawki bezprzewodowe Denon on Thursday, November 28, 2013 8:41 PM
They are able to constantly act as a short lived storage area place for stuff that previously being listened to, for instance bags What is a appeal is also most of their downside, as the operation of heating up petroleum radiators also takes a significant lengthy time

resortsinor lando on Monday, December 09, 2013 9:58 PM
Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with almost all significant infos.

hallary on Saturday, December 14, 2013 1:02 AM
Hi, pls check out gelish manicure singapore for a very meticulous service. I personally found it great and it's my favourite now!

strona www on Monday, August 25, 2014 11:59 PM
Consider having brand new, pricy furniture It is approximately alternatives which include modern day range, home initiation or even fridge having enhanced features

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:58 PM
Wenn youre mit Verwendung Professionelle oder einfach a Anbieter , Sie haben zu stick mit ihm im Zuge der Zeitraum um kommen aus einem Gewinner. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:43 PM
Angenommen, Sie drop um zu erhalten, das Handicap unterwegs 5 5 der nachfolgende 7 Tage. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:46 AM
Die sehr wirklich 1. World-wide-web Macher festgelegt die Muse fuer diese Struktur und die Art, Firmen sollte work. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 11:57 AM
Es besteht einfach keine Mangel von Wetten Veranstaltungsorte wenn Sie brauchen, um teilzunehmen in im Internet Sport Wetten. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes